My autobiography

Hi people!!!! Today I´m going to talk a little bit about miself...


My full name is Jereline Andrea Cárdenas Soto, but no one calls me by my real name, everybody just calls me Jeri.
I was born and raised in Talagante, I´m 25 years old.
I have 2 olders sisters, a young brother and a nephew. 
I come from a big family. I have a lot of relatives, but my closer family is from my mother's side; especially my aunt and uncle, my cousins, but the most important member in my family is my grandma and she is 93 years old. 

I went to 3 different schools when I was a kid; an english and catholic school, then to a non-religious school and last to a more diverse school, with all kinds of people. 
I study agriculture at Universidad de Chile, but this is my second university, the first time I studied at Universidad Mayor, in Huechuraba. 

I have a lot of hobbies. but my main hobbie is trekking. Mostly, I like to be outdoors; I like to climb rocks as well. Also, I like swimming and camping. Others things that I'm interestd is in to travel, but all related to the nature and natural resourses. 

Thanks for reading !! Have a nice day 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello jereline, i wanna do trekking when quarantine and coronavirus are over, we could go out together, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeri! what did you study at Universidad Mayor??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment