Mi favorite kind of music

Hi you! ;)

Today’s topic: Music!


For starters, my favourite type of music is English and Latin pop, but I also hear Latin rock, some folklore, R&B, and urban music. Rather than being too much into an artist, I really just like the songs!
Shakira and Rihanna are in my top ten of artist though. They’re the ones I listen to the most and definitely my favourites ones! I also hear Chilean’s music. Like Los Bunkers and Camila Gallardo. 
Other artists that I like are: Adele, Beyoncé, Sia, Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, 30 seconds to Mars, Imagine Dragons, Calle 13, Residente, Billie Eilish, Camila Cabello, Ricky Martin, Jesse & Joy, Marshmello, The Weeknd among some
Also!
I listen to some Broadway musicals and movies’ soundtracks.
And I think the moment when I listen to music the most is in the shower, while I get ready to go out and, in a bus or the subway on my way to Antumapu or home (before quarantine though) :/ 
Thanks for reading ;)    

Comments