My indispensable piece of technology



Hi again!


I would like to start by saying that it was hard for me to choose because I’m not really into technological gadgets. However, if I had to choose it would be my cell phone because it’s the most useful. I can do everything there; text someone, search for information, pay the bills and for leisure too, watch a movie or a series, listen to music, find nice restaurant, buy clothes, etc. 
Also my phone broke last year, so right now I'm using a borrowed cell phone but still is very useful for all the things I use it for and most important to be in contact with my friends and family, with the university and with the world. :)
Right now I'm typing from my computer, but I only use it for homework or study so is my least favourite one :(
Thanks for reading me

Comments