Picture Time

Hi once again! 


I love old pictures of me. I think it's a good reminder of my childhood or the person I was years ago. Also, I really like the feeling of seeing a picture and being able to remember the good memories that those pictures hold.
 The picture I chose is one of my sister and I. She's the one on the left and I'm one on the right! I think I was around 4 years (probably, around 1999-2000) and as you can see by our clothes, it was September! Around the time of the national holidays; I'm pretty sure the picture was taken by my uncle. He used to have a beautiful Canon camera, that belonged to my late grandfather, who was a photographer.
What I love the most about this picture is that we're laughing and having a good time. I also really like the fact that we're wearing matching red sweaters, my mother used to put us the same clothes as if we were twins, but we're two years apart!
Finally, I like it because it's with my sister, who is one of my best friends and is always with me. This is actually one of many pictures of us together, but this one is just, super cute! ❤️ 

Comments