Why did I choose Agriculture?

Hi everybody!

                       (My first picture in Antumapu as a student. April, 2016.) 💓

I think my dream job as a kid was to be an athlete or anything related to sports. But when I grew up, I realised that I didn't want to pursuit a career as a professional athlete. While I was in high school, I start asking myself what I like, what interests I had, that kind of questions. I realise that I wanted something/liked things related to the environment or being outdoors. So, my options were Marine Biology or Agricultural. I think at the end I went for the most traditional option, my surroundings, the area I grew up in are basically agricultural spots. 
I really wanted to study at Antumapu, and this place didn't let me down. Antumapu had always been my first option. I think it's the right environment for me, the people who work and study in the faculty are very nice and very professional. Also, I have made good friends. 
I still have to think a lot about a future job. I have a lot of options; I would like to work in a vineyard, but also, I would like to work with peasant family farming in the development of different crops. Another option is to work abroad.

Comments